St. Vincents GAA Club has been synonymous with Gaelic games in Dublin and beyond for the past seventy five years. Founded in 1931 the Club originally settled in Raheny. But in 1987, it moved to its home in Marino. Located just off the Malahide Road and behind Griffith Avenue.
We field over 40 teams of all ages and in every code from Hurling, Football, Camogie and Ladies Football.
St Vincent's GAA Club, Dublin, Dublin D03, Ireland